Friday, February 27, 2009

You know the drill...

Today was dentist day. Steven visited the dentist for the first time in his young life. He has several cavities but none of them severe. The destist looked carefully at Steven's teeth and confirmed our suspicians that he cannot be turning 8 but is realistically about 6 years of age. Emotionally and developmentally he is more Sam's age. People we meet think that Samuel is the older child. Sam's certainly more outgoing.

Roger also visited the dentist and needs his upper wisdom teeth removed. One of the teeth had absessed so was placed on an antibiotic.

Holly ordered her vegetable seeds, has plotted out the garden, and is preparing the beds.

The kids really enjoy Leap Frog DVD "Learning Alphabets" and continually practice the letter sounds.

Keep in touch!

3 comments:

Sue Gay said...

Hi gang!

I don't know if you've read my other comment? I have tried! Anyways, I need you to send your snail mail to Glen-n-Sue@att.net or call me at 636-227-0827 I can't find it and wanted to write you back and send on the Christmas letter. I have loved seeing the pictures of you all and everyone looks wonderful! Hope to hear from you! Love, Sue and Glen

Sue Gay said...

Oh, sorry about the teeth thing! Josh finally got all 4 out, Rog, at once under anesthesia. That was fun! Glen doesn't seem to have had problems with his, mine are all out. Bethie, that will be another ordeal! Hope school is going well. Holly, my bro in law started some veggies here already! His crocuses are up and blooming. Glen and I went to a nursery today to pick up some brick at a nickel a piece to lay around our fire pit down at the cabin. Which you need to come and see now that you're a little closer...Later, Sue

Sue Gay said...

Wondered how you fared in the white stuff. Glad Hollys' folks are close by. I hope you know I am writing. Lost your envelope with your VA address.